Free to good home.

  • daschultz2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2009
      Free to good home. Must move along by end of August, else I'll need to burn it. Most rigging and other hardware from a Melges 17' racing scow. Mast is birdsmouth construction very light, needs to be refinished. Boom included. Rudder, and steel centerboard, much other misc. hardware included. Sails are in a box. I expect there is a main and a jib. All is in Plainfield IL. Write me at don.schultz@...
    • Len Turner
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2009
        This is what I'm looking at.  Am I missing the info on the model, age, condition of the boat and trailer?

        Len Turner

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 19, 2009
          This stuff is gone, on its way to Florida.

          Don