Plans for sale

  • Jeremy Marshall
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2009
      Full set of plans for #639, William D. Jochems, a two masted trailerable schooner with leeboards, an improved "Whalewatcher". No boat has been built from these plans. $150.
    • Jeremy
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2011
        Shoebox $10
        Gypsy $10
        Windemere (Houseboat) $100
        Jochems Schooner $100

        Includes right to build one boat. Very good to like new condition, complete. No sales tax or shipping.
      • George
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 18, 2012
          I purchased an AS-29 last year. She has escaped the fire and hurricane Irene but the shoebox was lost. I would like to purchase your plans for a new one.