Re: [Bolger4Sale] Re: bolger micro for sale

  • mason smith
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 12, 2009
      Micro is for sail again, all repainted, $5200 in great shape. Mason

    • now_fubar
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 16, 2009
        --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "mason smith" <masonsmith@...> wrote:

        > Micro is for sail again, all repainted, $5200 in great shape. Mason

        Hello, do you have any pictures of it? Trailer and motor still included?
      • mason smith
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 17, 2009
          Pix on my website, adirondackgoodboat.com. Boat has been painted since those. Still no current sailing photos, though I did get a friend to shoot us aswe went off motoring in a calm the other day. I'll get some eventually. Motor has a new carburetor,runs perfectly, trailer's great.