Common Sense Skiff for Free

  • gypsy_sailor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2009
      Hello: I built a common sense skiff in 1994 and sailed and rowed her until about 2002.
      I live in Port Townsend Washington but got a job on the East coast. I flipped the boat over and covered it with a blue tarp and left for work.
      When I returned, years later, the blue tarp had disintegrated, and water had found its way down the centreboard and into the aft end of the boat. This has caused some de-lamination of the 1/4" skin towards the back of the boat. Since I'm still going out East to earn a living I'd rather someone took over the care of this nice skiff rather than let it rot further.
      Free includes the mast, boom and sails.
      email me for information. The old photo is with the mast up just after I finished it. The other photos are recent.
      Thanks,
      gypsysailor