Bolger Gypsy + trailer for sale. NW Ohio

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 9:49 AM
      Hi all,
      Boat and trailer are located in Bowling Green, OH (NW corner of the state, near Toledo). I am asking for $300 for the boat and trailer.
      I am selling my Bolger Gypsy with a barely used EZ Loader trailer.
      I built the Gypsy in 1997. She is constructed of .25 inch AC exterior plywood and sheathed in System Three epoxy (interior), and 4 oz. fiberglass cloth and epoxy (outside), and painted w/ System Three paint. She has some scuffs and scratches here and there, but overall the hull and boat are sound. She could use a fresh coat of paint. The dagger board and rudder blade are checking (small surface cracks are evident in the epoxy/paint) and could use a fresh coat of epoxy and painting. The plywood is NOT delaminating, so it's a simple epoxy/paint fix at this point. The boat is rigged per the plans as a cat boat (no jib) with a sprit-boom rig. Mast and boom are in excellent shape, but the polytarp sail was made in 1997. The sail worked well but it's almost dead at this point. Boat comes with oars and oar locks.
      I bought the trailer (a single axle, EZ Loader, galvanized trailer) new in 2003, but only used it about five times. The trailer is in great shape. One tire has some small cracks in the drywall so it could use one new tire, but the tires keeps air and will get this prize package to your house.
      Inquire by emailing me (Bill)at: kingw(at)bgsu(dot)edu

      You can view pictures at:
      http://toledo.craigslist.org/boa/1123778094.html

      Bill, in Ohio