MICRO price reduced

  • adkgoodboat
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2009
      Suddenly I'm in a little more of a hurry to sell my dear Micro. 2002 hull, 2006 trailer, 2008 keel and rig. I have my eye on another boat which will probably never give me as much pleasure as the Micro, but, oh, I don't know, why? Why? It'll go faster, is the only half-good reason, and it isn't much good. Anyway, what's the going price of a really good Micro, the best, most perfect Micro, with great new sails, great outboard (Honda 8) great trailer. Not less than $5000 surely? Come get it afore I come to my senses.