Plans, books, videos spring cleaning sale

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2009
      I have accumulated way too many books, videos, and plans, so I'm cleaning up the shelves
      and putting some items up for sale. All items are in nice condition. Plans are un-used only
      (no boat built). Here is a list. Most items are Bolger, some Michalak, one Benford and one
      Confer.

      <A HREF="http://mkstocks.tripod.com/spring.html">
      http://mkstocks.tripod.com/spring.html</A>

      I will try to keep the list updated as items are sold.

      If you are interested in something, send a separate email so as not to cause to much
      newsgroup traffic.

      Thanks.

      Mike
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2009
        Thanks for the offers thus far. I updated the list in case anybody is still interested.