Re: Martha Jane (Revised) with trailer for sale

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2009
      Hi -

      Just a final heads-up. Bidding is open for about another 23 hours - ends on Tuesday
      2/10 at 10:57 am. There is still time to bid millions if you want!

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250366044767

      Thanks to everybody who forwarded information.

      Mike

      --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mkstocks@...> wrote:

      > Hello flotation fans-
      >
      > I am selling my Martha Jane, and listed it on eBay. The listing number is
      250366044767.

      > Bolger Martha Jane boat and trailer (#250366044767)
      >
      > If someone knows how to link to it directly, please post the link.
      >
      > Thanks to anyone interested.
      >
      > Mike

    • william nix
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2009
         I have been watching your boat on ebay and wish I had the money she is nice. Have you started on your next boat yet or do you know what it will be?
          Bill