Re: [Bolger4Sale] Martha Jane (Revised) with trailer for sale

  • richard@richardspelling.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2009
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250366044767

      --
      NOT sent from a Blackberry. Sent from a free hand-me-down PC running free
      open source Debian Linux... :-P
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2009
        Hi -

        Just a final heads-up. Bidding is open for about another 23 hours - ends on Tuesday
        2/10 at 10:57 am. There is still time to bid millions if you want!

        http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250366044767

        Thanks to everybody who forwarded information.

        Mike

        --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mkstocks@...> wrote:

        > Hello flotation fans-
        >
        > I am selling my Martha Jane, and listed it on eBay. The listing number is
        250366044767.

        > Bolger Martha Jane boat and trailer (#250366044767)
        >
        > If someone knows how to link to it directly, please post the link.
        >
        > Thanks to anyone interested.
        >
        > Mike

      • william nix
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9, 2009
           I have been watching your boat on ebay and wish I had the money she is nice. Have you started on your next boat yet or do you know what it will be?
            Bill