As29

  • James Hagan
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2008
      Hi I need a trailer and some loading tips for my as 29. I plan to
      move it from va to wy in the next few months
      Thanks in advance Adam
      My phone number is 307 6901277
    • Marc Lindgren
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2008
        Re trailer. I used an old mobile home unit. I beefed up the rails by
        adding 20 foot sections of heavy angle iron. I think 3/16 by 21/2.
        New tires and greased bearings with good brakes (electric). My
        trailer had 5x10 crossway bunks about 10 feet apart. the bow was not
        supported forward of the front bunk by about 10 feet, but didn't seem
        to matter. Well strapped in the middle section and down the road we
        went. Curiously, my 29 went to wyoming too. I'll forward the guys
        name to you. Imagine two 29's charging down the Missouri. Makes me
        wish I could come.

        Marc

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 9, 2008
          dmdelapp@... ;this is the guy who has mine.

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 10, 2008
            Hi Adam. I'll be home tonite. Call me anytime,
            marc