bolger micro for sale

  • q243w5
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2008
      hello, I have a micro for sale. good condition ,ready to sail. Sitting
      on a trailer just west of Toronto,ON.Canada. 4hp Suzuki outboard is
      also available. I will try to post pictures soon. We're selling this
      boat because we're building a larger sailboat. robin
    • blazingcontent
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
        How much do you want for it?

        Stephenie--- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "q243w5" <q243w5@...> wrote:

        > hello, I have a micro for sale. good condition ,ready to sail. Sitting
        > on a trailer just west of Toronto,ON.Canada. 4hp Suzuki outboard is
        > also available. I will try to post pictures soon. We're selling this
        > boat because we're building a larger sailboat. robin

      • hobie_ind
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 23 5:00 PM
          Is the Micro still for sale? Trailer included? Price? Photos?

          Thanks,
          Mark Oliver

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 23 9:54 PM
            hello Mark, sorry the micro is sold. robin

            --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "hobie_ind" <oliver4m@...> wrote:

            > Is the Micro still for sale? Trailer included? Price? Photos?
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Mark Oliver
            >
            > --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "q243w5" <q243w5@> wrote:
            > >
            > > hello, I have a micro for sale. good condition ,ready to sail. Sitting
            > > on a trailer just west of Toronto,ON.Canada. 4hp Suzuki outboard is
            > > also available. I will try to post pictures soon. We're selling this
            > > boat because we're building a larger sailboat. robin

          • adkgoodboat
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 24 6:50 AM
              For what it's worth, I continue to think of selling my Micro, a nice
              newly completed one, well equipped. See it at adirondackgoodboat.com,
              used boats page. I would like to do a couple more things to it (put
              ontoe-rails and rub rails per the plans, repaint the off-white parts)
              and sail it a couple more times. Never enjoyed a boat any more than the
              Micro.

              Group members might be interested to know that the Whalewatcher I've
              been completing is just about done, all wired, cushions being made,
              spars all chocked on the cabintops, ready for trailering; but it is
              snowed in now, under a canopy structure, and it looks like it won't be
              launched until spring. I'll get some photos, taken before I closed in
              the canopy, up on adirondackgoodboat.com soon.

              --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "hobie_ind" <oliver4m@...> wrote:

              > Is the Micro still for sale? Trailer included? Price? Photos?
              >
              > Thanks,
              > Mark Oliver
              >
              > --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "q243w5" <q243w5@> wrote:
              > >
              > > hello, I have a micro for sale. good condition ,ready to sail.
              Sitting
              > > on a trailer just west of Toronto,ON.Canada. 4hp Suzuki outboard is
              > > also available. I will try to post pictures soon. We're selling this
              > > boat because we're building a larger sailboat. robin

            • mason smith
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 12, 2009
                Micro is for sail again, all repainted, $5200 in great shape. Mason

              • now_fubar
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 16, 2009
                  --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "mason smith" <masonsmith@...> wrote:

                  > Micro is for sail again, all repainted, $5200 in great shape. Mason

                  Hello, do you have any pictures of it? Trailer and motor still included?
                • mason smith
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 17, 2009
                    Pix on my website, adirondackgoodboat.com. Boat has been painted since those. Still no current sailing photos, though I did get a friend to shoot us aswe went off motoring in a calm the other day. I'll get some eventually. Motor has a new carburetor,runs perfectly, trailer's great.