Re: Jochems Schooner for sale in Wisconsin

  • Nels
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2008
      Forget the I60 and go after this one Susan!

      Fully founded with a great trailer and awesome engine - it sounds
      perfect to me.

      The only thing is I think towing it that distance would be too much for
      the 3.4 liter engine as I have a TransSport with the same size.

      I would look at either borrowing or renting a bigger vehicle.

      I had a diesel van that would be perfect but it got stolen.

      Nels

      --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "Doc Musekamp" <wmusekamp@...>