Re: [Bolger4Sale] long micro

  • Len & Jan Turner
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14, 2008
      Sounds interesting.  Where are you and what are you asking?

      Len

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 17, 2008
        We're in northern minnesota and the amount is 12,500. I'm selling for
        a friend so don't know if the amount is negotiable. I can attest to
        the quality of the boat. Not quite goldplate but a very nice craft
        with no issues whatsoever. Just got back from Wyoming delivering an
        AS 29. the last 250 miles in the foothills of the Bighorn was a test
        of patience. I can get some photos to you I think. You might want to
        call the owners direct 218 759 8717

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 23, 2008
          Sorry I missed a few inquiries regarding the Long Micro. It's a solid
          boat I'd take anywhere, The owners spent 3 months around Florida a
          year or two ago. No issues with this boat. Includes ground tackle
          and all items needed for sailaway. New trailer. I can deliver
          anywhere in the US for a reasonable fee if anyone wants to go sailing
          right now. Marc Lindgren 218 435 2020