long micro

  • Marc Lindgren
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14, 2008
      My 29 is going down the road but still have a really nice long micro.
      great shape with newer tandem trailer ready to go anywhere. no issues
      with this boat or trailer. includes ground tackle and perfect sails.
      can deliver for reasonable fee. 218 759 8717
    • Len & Jan Turner
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14, 2008
        Sounds interesting.  Where are you and what are you asking?

        Len

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 17, 2008
          We're in northern minnesota and the amount is 12,500. I'm selling for
          a friend so don't know if the amount is negotiable. I can attest to
          the quality of the boat. Not quite goldplate but a very nice craft
          with no issues whatsoever. Just got back from Wyoming delivering an
          AS 29. the last 250 miles in the foothills of the Bighorn was a test
          of patience. I can get some photos to you I think. You might want to
          call the owners direct 218 759 8717

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 23, 2008
            Sorry I missed a few inquiries regarding the Long Micro. It's a solid
            boat I'd take anywhere, The owners spent 3 months around Florida a
            year or two ago. No issues with this boat. Includes ground tackle
            and all items needed for sailaway. New trailer. I can deliver
            anywhere in the US for a reasonable fee if anyone wants to go sailing
            right now. Marc Lindgren 218 435 2020