Re: Micro for sale

  • adkgoodboat
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 1, 2008
      There's also my Micro for sale, just across the border in Northern
      New York and advertised on Craig's List in Montreal, Plattsburgh, and
      Albany. Much more expensive though, largely new at $7000. But nice!

      --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, sfsaf safaf <now_fubar@...> wrote:

      > Chuck,
      > I tried responding to your post however I am not sure if you got it
      or not. I am interested to see if your Micro is still for sale. I am
      very interested as I have always wanted to build one myself however I
      just need to look into how difficult it would be to bring the boat
      across the border to Canada as this is where I live. I see you are a
      few hours away from the Canadian border. Do you ever travel
      there...just a thought as it would make things easier if the person
      who owns the boat would bring it across.

      > Thanks...Steve

      Micro
      > two plans included. Boat NYS inspected but needs to be registered.
      > Trailer needs to be re-registered. Garaged. Located Parish, NY;
      east
      > end of Lake Ontario. Asking $750. See photos in Bolger4Sale photo
      > section under Chuck's unfinished Micro.

    • epoxy15
      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 3, 2011
        My Micro listed at $750 and on craig's list Syracuse NY is no longer for sale. Can't seem to get it off craig's list.

        Chuck
      • futabachan
        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 4, 2012
          Is your Micro still for sale? I'm in Toronto, and it's a fairly simple shot to get to Syracuse or points north, though it's likely to be a week or two before I have a working car with a trailer hitch.
        • cmccabe@hughes.net
          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 5, 2012
            Thanks for your interest. I supposedly have a sale that will happen April
            14th.
            I'll keep your name on the list until the deal is done.

            Charles

            Message 5 of 22 , Apr 15, 2012
              The Micro has been sold. Thank you for your interest