AS29 for sale

  • dompandora
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 29, 2008
      AS29, Pandora, former Alisa, my dreamboat is for sale. $10,000 OBO.

      After being ambushed by leukemia last year and still amazed to be alive, my reduced
      strength and stamina makes safely handling Pandora questionable. I'm now a Dovekie sailor.

      Most of Pandora's modifications and equipage are visible at: <http://pandoradom.org> .
      They include cockpit shelters, 80 watt solar panel, raised boom with doghouse mounted
      sheet track, solid fuel heater and opening ports.

      Located in Virginia. For more info and specifics: <hagan@...>

      Jim Hagan