Re: [Bolger4Sale] Micro for sale

  • stephenie hollyman
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 10, 2008
      Cancel my previous message. Sounds like too much work for me!

      Stephenie

      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 26, 2008
        Chuck,
        I tried responding to your post however I am not sure if you got it or not. I am interested to see if your Micro is still for sale. I am very interested as I have always wanted to build one myself however I just need to look into how difficult it would be to bring the boat across the border to Canada as this is where I live. I see you are a few hours away from the Canadian border. Do you ever travel there...just a thought as it would make things easier if the person who owns the boat would bring it across.

        Thanks...Steve

        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 1, 2008
          There's also my Micro for sale, just across the border in Northern
          New York and advertised on Craig's List in Montreal, Plattsburgh, and
          Albany. Much more expensive though, largely new at $7000. But nice!

          --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, sfsaf safaf <now_fubar@...> wrote:

          > Chuck,
          > I tried responding to your post however I am not sure if you got it
          or not. I am interested to see if your Micro is still for sale. I am
          very interested as I have always wanted to build one myself however I
          just need to look into how difficult it would be to bring the boat
          across the border to Canada as this is where I live. I see you are a
          few hours away from the Canadian border. Do you ever travel
          there...just a thought as it would make things easier if the person
          who owns the boat would bring it across.

          > Thanks...Steve

        • epoxy15
          Message 4 of 22 , Jun 3, 2011
            My Micro listed at $750 and on craig's list Syracuse NY is no longer for sale. Can't seem to get it off craig's list.

            Chuck
          • futabachan
            Message 5 of 22 , Apr 4 11:17 PM
              Is your Micro still for sale? I'm in Toronto, and it's a fairly simple shot to get to Syracuse or points north, though it's likely to be a week or two before I have a working car with a trailer hitch.
            • cmccabe@hughes.net
              Message 6 of 22 , Apr 5 11:25 AM
                Thanks for your interest. I supposedly have a sale that will happen April
                14th.
                I'll keep your name on the list until the deal is done.

                Charles

                Message 7 of 22 , Apr 15 1:08 PM
                  The Micro has been sold. Thank you for your interest