Re: Micro for sale

  • capn_rob62
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 10, 2008
      --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "epoxy15" <cmccabe@...> wrote:

      > I have a 90% finished micro on trailer for sale. Contact me via email
      > for pictures. Nicely built. Includes Micro II upgrade plans. Asking
      > $750. Job demands force sale; no time to finish. Located Central New
      > York.
      >
      > Charles

      Charles: please send pix (capn_rob@...). You're about 6 hours
      on the turnpike; I have a trailer that might work, or a flatbed uhaul
      might move boat/trailer. Would love to see what needs to be done.

      Rob
    • stephenie hollyman
      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 10, 2008
        Cancel my previous message. Sounds like too much work for me!

        Stephenie

        Message 3 of 22 , Jun 26, 2008
          Chuck,
          I tried responding to your post however I am not sure if you got it or not. I am interested to see if your Micro is still for sale. I am very interested as I have always wanted to build one myself however I just need to look into how difficult it would be to bring the boat across the border to Canada as this is where I live. I see you are a few hours away from the Canadian border. Do you ever travel there...just a thought as it would make things easier if the person who owns the boat would bring it across.

          Thanks...Steve

          Message 4 of 22 , Jul 1, 2008
            There's also my Micro for sale, just across the border in Northern
            New York and advertised on Craig's List in Montreal, Plattsburgh, and
            Albany. Much more expensive though, largely new at $7000. But nice!

            --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, sfsaf safaf <now_fubar@...> wrote:

            > Chuck,
            > I tried responding to your post however I am not sure if you got it
            or not. I am interested to see if your Micro is still for sale. I am
            very interested as I have always wanted to build one myself however I
            just need to look into how difficult it would be to bring the boat
            across the border to Canada as this is where I live. I see you are a
            few hours away from the Canadian border. Do you ever travel
            there...just a thought as it would make things easier if the person
            who owns the boat would bring it across.

            > Thanks...Steve

          • epoxy15
            Message 5 of 22 , Jun 3, 2011
              My Micro listed at $750 and on craig's list Syracuse NY is no longer for sale. Can't seem to get it off craig's list.

              Chuck
            • futabachan
              Message 6 of 22 , Apr 4, 2012
                Is your Micro still for sale? I'm in Toronto, and it's a fairly simple shot to get to Syracuse or points north, though it's likely to be a week or two before I have a working car with a trailer hitch.
              • cmccabe@hughes.net
                Message 7 of 22 , Apr 5, 2012
                  Thanks for your interest. I supposedly have a sale that will happen April
                  14th.
                  I'll keep your name on the list until the deal is done.

                  Charles

                  Message 8 of 22 , Apr 15, 2012
                    The Micro has been sold. Thank you for your interest