Souther n California Micro for sale 1,000.

  • tsstproa
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10 12:21 PM
      Video clip, virtual tour, in files section todds micro and photo's
      in photos section todds micro. 1,000. firm. 500. without motor.

      Todd
    • wyliewesty
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10 5:46 PM
        Can you tell me more about your boat?

        And do you know of anyone who is driving to dfw Texas who could
        deliver the boat. How long could you hold the boat while buyer arranges
        shipping?
        Bill

        --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "tsstproa" <bitme1234@...> wrote:

        > Video clip, virtual tour, in files section todds micro and photo's
        > in photos section todds micro. 1,000. firm. 500. without motor.
        >
        > Todd

      • tsstproa
        Message 3 of 3 , May 14 1:19 PM
          Don't know of anyone to drive out that way for you . How long do you
          expect the wait to be? What more would you like to Know?

          Todd
          -- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "wyliewesty" <wyliewesty@...>