Bolger Birdwatcher

  • Tim and Marie Coughlin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2008
      Hi!
      I'm Tim . . . I built Woodwind in 2005, launching in October in
      Windsor, Ontario in the Detroit River and Lake St. Clair. My wife and I
      built her in July and August and splashed her in October 2005 because
      we couldn't wait 'till the next spring. She is fast, pretty, and solid,
      mahoghany ply and douglas fir, fresh new tanbark sails, trailer. In
      new condition! White hull, dark plexi windows.

      Contact me at tcoughlin43@...

      This is a fresh new boat, reasonable expectations of materials
      investment recovery . . .

      see pictures in Bolger 4 sale Photos