Re: Bolger micro for sale

  • joe_mapango
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 24, 2008
      Can you let us know what shape the hull is in? Is the trailer in OK
      shape? If someone was to pickup, would it be trailerable? Does the
      Honda 4stroke work OK? Can you give us a critical assessment of the
      boat? Can you upload any pictures?

      I'm somewhat interested, I just need more info.

      Chris Curtis

      --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "tsstproa" <bitme1234@...> wrote:

      > Southern California
      >
      > .--- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, Mark Balogh <mark@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Where?
      > >
      > > On Mar 24, 2008, at 12:08 PM, tsstproa wrote:
      > >
      > > > I have my Bolger micro for sale. Comes with trailer , honde 2hp
      > > > 4stroke, and all safety gear, tan bark sails $500. Needs someone
      > that
      > > > apprecates her. Has been sitting for some time covered.
      > > >
      > > > Todd

    • Bruce Hallman
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 24, 2008
        $500.

        That is a heck of a price, Just the sails, or just the trailer, or
        just the lead ballast would be cost more than $500 alone.
      • tsstproa
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 24, 2008
          I posted photo's I just took today in photo's section. The mast is
          split more than when I first seen it . Which was the last time I put
          new tarp on it last year. The motor was in great working order the
          last time I sailed the boat in 2003. I normally run the fuel out
          before I store the motor. The sails are in great condition the rear
          sail is sun faded as its rolled up on it mast when it was being sailed
          frequently . Sinse then its stored indoors along with main sail. Main
          sail runs on a track. Trailer is in working condition just rusted. All
          varnish needs to be redone. All varnished wood is solid hondurus
          mahogany. As I was washing it today I noticed a weak spot below the
          campanion entrance where the deck section meet. The joint seems
          cracked and water was dripping through to cabin. The registaration is
          current to this year but needs to be paid.

          With 20 hrs of work I would sell for 3,000. I have no interest or
          time. So there it sits.

          Todd