Re: bolger designs for sale in Ontario

  • muscongus
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2008
      Robin,
      See the post immediately before yours.
      In it Mason says he's considering selling his Micro.
      He lives in northern NY, drop him an email.
      Jack
    • adkgoodboat
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2008
        --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "q243w5" <q243w5@...> wrote:

        > hello, just wondering if any small (under 20') bolger boats for sale
        > in Ontario,Canada, upstate New York or Michigan. robin

        I do have an excellent Micro, just completed (with a little varnish and
        paintwork to be finished as soon as the weather permits). The hull was
        built in Ontario, minus the ballast keel, and used as an outboard
        cruiser for one circumnavigation of Lake Ontario. Then it was sold to
        an ocean sailor, who didn't have time to build the keel, etc, and
        passed it on to me. I built the keel on her last year, made spars, had
        sails built, and rebuilt the hatch and slides to Bolger's plans. The
        sailor had bought a new, very strong trailer for it, which I've
        improved with a drop-axle. The boat has a short-shaft Honda 8hp.
        Altogether this is a very nice Micro. I'd like to keep it, at least
        play with it a bit this spring, but boats are supposed to be a business
        with me, and so . . . . Mason Smith, 518 624 6398.
      • q243w5
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10, 2008
          hello Mason, where are you located and what price did you have in
          mind? thanks, robin