bolger designs for sale in Ontario

  • q243w5
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2008
      hello, just wondering if any small (under 20') bolger boats for sale
      in Ontario,Canada, upstate New York or Michigan. robin
    • muscongus
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2008
        Robin,
        See the post immediately before yours.
        In it Mason says he's considering selling his Micro.
        He lives in northern NY, drop him an email.
        Jack
      • adkgoodboat
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10, 2008
          --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "q243w5" <q243w5@...> wrote:

          > hello, just wondering if any small (under 20') bolger boats for sale
          > in Ontario,Canada, upstate New York or Michigan. robin

          I do have an excellent Micro, just completed (with a little varnish and
          paintwork to be finished as soon as the weather permits). The hull was
          built in Ontario, minus the ballast keel, and used as an outboard
          cruiser for one circumnavigation of Lake Ontario. Then it was sold to
          an ocean sailor, who didn't have time to build the keel, etc, and
          passed it on to me. I built the keel on her last year, made spars, had
          sails built, and rebuilt the hatch and slides to Bolger's plans. The
          sailor had bought a new, very strong trailer for it, which I've
          improved with a drop-axle. The boat has a short-shaft Honda 8hp.
          Altogether this is a very nice Micro. I'd like to keep it, at least
          play with it a bit this spring, but boats are supposed to be a business
          with me, and so . . . . Mason Smith, 518 624 6398.
        • q243w5
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 10, 2008
            hello Mason, where are you located and what price did you have in
            mind? thanks, robin