Looking for Midwest Zephyr

  • Fritz Funk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2001
      Anyone have or know of a Zephyr for sale in the Midwest?

      Trying to find a boat for my son and I to use for the month of August, in
      southwestern Wisconsin, but would be willing to drive a bit if we can find
      a Bolger or Michalak design in the June Bug-to-Zephyr (14 to 20 foot)
      range. Zephyr would be ideal for our purposes though....as would the
      Perfect/Common Sense Skiff. Anybody out there have something in that size
      range they are willing to part with?

      --Fritz
      ----------------
      Fritz Funk
      Email: fritzf@...
      Phone: (H): (907)780-4261 (W):(907)465-6113
      Snail: P.O. 6017 Sunset Street, Juneau, AK 99801-9728
      My Boat Page: http://www.alaska.net/~fritzf/Boats/Boats.htm
      (Current Project: Sneakeasy, a Phil Bolger Power Sharpie)
      B-24 Aircrew "Roger the Lodger": http://www.alaska.net/~fritzf/B24/
    • richard@spellingbusiness.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2001
        To clarify, you are wanting to borrow someone's boat for the month of
        August?