22' Sharpie cat schooner--non-Bolger

  • Gary Lepak
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2008
      $2,500. In Washington state. I just put some photos in the photo
      album of this list of a 22' ply/epoxy cat schooner. The hull is
      somewhere between a sharpie and a dory. 4' wide bottom and about 7'
      wide at the deck. It was home designed and built and first launched in
      1992. The original owner sailed and developed it over the years since
      then and just donated it to our local volunteer Hospice before moving
      to Hawaii. It is well built, in good condition, and comes with a good
      EZ Loader trailer and 3hp Evinrude. The carbon masts are
      professionally built and easy to raise into the tabernacles. It has
      700 lbs of internal lead ballast in bricks. I am selling it for
      Hospice and have not sailed it myself.
      Email for more pics or info. Gary gnjlepak@... It is located
      in Port Angeles, WA, near Seattle.