Black Skimmer for sale

  • Wayne Gilham at Gig Harbor Yacht Sales
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2008
      I've finally realized that (with my much larger Irwin 43 taking all my
      "fix-it" time) I'll never get to the necessary work on my trailerable
      sailboat, so she's going to the first committed buyer (preferably one who
      really understands and appreciates Bolger boats) with a big enough check.
      She'll trailer easily to wherever you cruise.

      As a broker, I have the luxury of posting full specs and photos of her at
      YachtWorld - go to YachtWorld.com and plug in as your search: 25' Phil
      Bolger Black Skimmer. Be sure you click on the "full specs" button after
      reviewing the introductory paragraphs.

      I have tons more info I can send out, to any interested buyer. It's a very
      fast (for a non-planing boat), easy to setup and easy to sail design.
      undeniably in need of cosmetic restoration (but she's essentially solid!)

      So if you've lusted after the just-completed Nexus Marine example recently
      discussed here, this one (at 1 /20th the cost!) is essentially the identical
      boat, though my mast and sail off Richard Zapf's "Red Zinger" is for sure an
      even better-setting rig!

      Regards,

      Wayne Gilham

      Tacoma WA

      Cell: 253 318 9873

    • Wayne Gilham
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2008
        A few on the Bolger list have found my previously-posted search criteria
        doesn't work on YachtWorld.

        Ooops. Just enter Black Skimmer in Yachtworld.com's first search box; that
        should do it. (the feet-length I put in there confused their search
        engine!) Once YachtWorld's little preview is "up", click on "more info /
        photos" below the picture for the full scoop.

        Or - even easier -- use this direct link: http://tinyurl.com/2jqu8u

        Go for it! Wayne Gilham

      • Silas Yates
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 27, 2008
          Folks,

          Keep in mind that my Red Zinger, built by Richard Zapf, is for sale
          for $7000 or best offer compete with heavy duty flat bed trailer.
          This is a great sailing boat.
          Call me at 207-326-0663 or email me at greendolphinsby@...
          for more information.

          Silas Yates
        • Michael Graf
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 31, 2008
            Silas Thanks for all the time you spent with me on the phone and the
            pics are great. You did a beautiful jog on that pilot house. I'm afraid
            that leaky centerboard trunk has put me off tho. Sounds like a great
            boat other than that.Thanks Mike Graf