Bolger Books for Sale!

  • s_paskey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2008
      Three books, all hardcover. I've tried to make my assessments of the
      condition conservative, as I'm not a pro. Prices include media-mail
      shipping to continental US (the 48 states). -- Stephen Paskey
      ================

      30-Odd Boats: published 1982, no dustjacket, cover a bit scuffed,
      otherwise good plus or better with light spotting on the edge of the
      pages when closed. $50 OBO.

      The Folding Schooner: good plus or better book with fair dust jacket,
      light stains on back endpapers and edge of papers as above, dust
      jacket torn on edges and scuffed. $40 OBO.

      Different Boats: published 1980, fair book and dust jacket, ex-library
      with plastic cover on jacket. Tape stains, stamps, bar code, library
      plate and other light stains on endpapers. Some discoloration on
      edges of paper. AND -- the horror! -- someone cut out pages 103
      through 110, which includes the last page of Manatee, ALL of Sweet
      Chariot, and the first page of Wolftrap. $60 OBO. (Check
      bookfinder.com ... most copies are going for more than $100.)
    • s_paskey
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2008
        Looking at it again this morning, it's probably more accurate to say
        that the "Different Boats" book I'm selling is in good condition
        (rather than fair), except for the missing pages I noted and all the
        ex-library markings.
      • graeme19121984
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2008
          --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "s_paskey" <s_paskey@...> wrote:
          > (Check bookfinder.com ... most copies are going for more than $100.)

          yes, DIFFERENT BOATS is usually lots more, eg: $125
          http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
          ViewItem&rd=1&item=180160017252&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=008

          (Here's SMALL BOATS, by the same seller, at $43
          http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
          ViewItem&rd=1&item=180168020602&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=00 )

          and a DB @ $124.95

          http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
          ViewItem&rd=1&item=180133691668&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=008

          Graeme