Re: [Bolger4Sale] Windsprint For Sale

  • syjester@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2008
      In a message dated 1/6/2008 8:25:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      devemaster1@... writes:

      Hello everybody-

      I have for sale one Bolger Windsprint in new condition, built to plans
      except for daggerboard is on center line. The boat was well
      constructed and comes with full rig; spars, sail, oars and oarlocks.
      Everything is in new condition.$2000 OBRO

      -Steve

      Dear Steve: How about a location?--Gary

    • Pierce Nichols
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2008
        Got pictures?

        On Jan 6, 2008 8:07 AM, <syjester@...> wrote:

        > In a message dated 1/6/2008 8:25:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        > devemaster1@... writes:
        >

        > Hello everybody-
        >
        > I have for sale one Bolger Windsprint in new condition, built to plans
        > except for daggerboard is on center line. The boat was well
        > constructed and comes with full rig; spars, sail, oars and oarlocks.
        > Everything is in new condition.$2000 OBRO
        >
        > -Steve
        >

        > Dear Steve: How about a location?--Gary
        >

        > **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.

        > this list.
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • devemaster1
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2008
          Oh yeah-

          The boat is in the Bangor Maine area. There is a picture in the
          Windsprint photo file on this board.

          Thanks for the reminder,

          Steve