Windsprint For Sale

  • devemaster1
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2008
      Hello everybody-

      I have for sale one Bolger Windsprint in new condition, built to plans
      except for daggerboard is on center line. The boat was well
      constructed and comes with full rig; spars, sail, oars and oarlocks.
      Everything is in new condition.$2000 OBRO

      -Steve
    • syjester@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2008
        In a message dated 1/6/2008 8:25:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        devemaster1@... writes:

        Hello everybody-

        I have for sale one Bolger Windsprint in new condition, built to plans
        except for daggerboard is on center line. The boat was well
        constructed and comes with full rig; spars, sail, oars and oarlocks.
        Everything is in new condition.$2000 OBRO

        -Steve

        Dear Steve: How about a location?--Gary

      • Pierce Nichols
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2008
          Got pictures?

          On Jan 6, 2008 8:07 AM, <syjester@...> wrote:

          > In a message dated 1/6/2008 8:25:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          > devemaster1@... writes:
          >

          > Hello everybody-
          >
          > I have for sale one Bolger Windsprint in new condition, built to plans
          > except for daggerboard is on center line. The boat was well
          > constructed and comes with full rig; spars, sail, oars and oarlocks.
          > Everything is in new condition.$2000 OBRO
          >
          > -Steve
          >

          > Dear Steve: How about a location?--Gary
          >

          > **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.

          > this list.
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • devemaster1
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 7, 2008
            Oh yeah-

            The boat is in the Bangor Maine area. There is a picture in the
            Windsprint photo file on this board.

            Thanks for the reminder,

            Steve