Thank you mat_man22

  • aaronthekid
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2007
      and thank you to Bruce Hallman.

      I just picked up that MICRO off craigslist in Austin.

      Yes it was/is pretty much dry rotted. Might make a great fort/pirate
      ship for the godson.

      Mizzen Mast, Booms, Sails, etc. had been stored inside and are near
      mint. Main mast, not so much.

      Thank you to mat_man22...who ever you are, and bruce...I'm not
      convinced there's any lead in this boat yet....lol

      Either way right now I officially have a fleet of Micro's. And I've
      gone from Captain to Commodore over night.

      Hopefully the mizzen will fit the GOoMAH.

      We'll see tomarrow.

      Thankfully and with yule tides,
      A2
      Martindale, TX