Bolger Micro Applecross - For Sale in UK

  • Martin Roberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21 9:27 AM
      Hi,
      The Bolger Micro Applecross is up for sale. The price is £1200
      excluding the engine. This year we repainted the topsides except
      for the wells. She comes with an experimental Junk rig, which needs
      a new Mast step and the original rig - i.e. two masts - two sails.
      She has Common Sense original sails.

      She comes with a road trailer not used much so bearing a bit noisy
      and no mudguards. She is currently on the water but not in sailing
      condition due to mast step problem.

      One item need immediate attention - that is the mizzen bumkin seat
      needs replacing as it has rotted in our very wet summer.

      Iw oudl want to negotiate separately for the engine which is a Honda
      5 4 house power with new plastic tank. Services at the start of the
      season and hardly used.

      Contact through email.

      Martin Roberts
      Woodbridge - Suffolk.