..HEY BOB...Re: MICRO FOR SALE IN CENTRAL TEXAS

  • aaronthekid
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2007
      BOB,

      I tried to write you back buy yahoo, is down or something is amiss.

      Here is a reply to your email inquiring about the Micro...

      Bob,

      Yes, the main mast is in a tabernacle. I am able to set it and fully
      rig both mast in about 15 minutes, solo. From what I understand this
      is a slight change from the original plans.
      Myself and the boat are in Martindale Texas, which is about 8 miles
      East of San Marcos on Highway 80.

      I am self employed ( Landscaper ) and could meet you just about anytime.

      I have more pictures of her in my photobucket, but it seems they are
      shut down for maintenance. I will try and send them to you tomarrow
      or Thurs. Meanwhile if you have any other questions please feel free
      to ask.

      A2