Re: UNUSED Plan Swap/Sale

  • jeff@goldencoast.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2001
      I have unused plans to trade/sell:

      Birdwatcher
      Black skimmer
      Teal
      WindSprint
      Folding Schooner
      Idaho

      Non Bolger:

      Vacationer
      v-Dory + cabin plans
      Flyaway
      Mini-Cat ( 14' catamaran )

      More is I can remember them...... :>)

      Wanted: Gypsy, Chebacco,Tiny Cat, Sneakeasy, Dakota, Wyoming
    • Don Pitchford
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2001
        Fritz, I see you have built a Sneakeasy. I am thinking about one for myself.
        Where did you get plans, direct from Bolger and Friends? Somewhere else? How
        much money should I expect it to cost to put together a good, not
        necessarily best of everything, hull? How is its performance?

        Thanks, Don Pitchford
        Springfield, Illinois
      • Fritz Funk
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2001
          What would you like for the Idaho plans?

          At this point I'm still hanging on to what plans I have.....I built a
          Sneakeasy two years ago, and am thinking larger for the next project. Am
          following your Tennessee with interest....

          --Fritz

          At 05:09 PM 06/05/2001 -0000, you wrote:
          >I have unused plans to trade/sell:
          >
          >Birdwatcher
          >Black skimmer
          >Teal
          >WindSprint
          >Folding Schooner
          >Idaho
          >

          >Non Bolger:
          >
          >Vacationer
          >v-Dory + cabin plans
          >Flyaway
          >Mini-Cat ( 14' catamaran )
          >
          >More is I can remember them...... :>)
          >

          >Wanted: Gypsy, Chebacco,Tiny Cat, Sneakeasy, Dakota, Wyoming

          Fritz Funk
          Email at home: fritzf@...
          Phone: (H): (907)780-4261 (W):(907)465-6113
          Snail: P.O. 6017 Sunset Street, Juneau, AK 99801-9728
          My Boat Page: http://www.alaska.net/~fritzf/Boats/Boats.htm
          (Bolger Sneakeasy and other projects)
          B24 aircrew website: http://www.alaska.net/~fritzf/B24/