my 23 foot bolger sharpie or sale due to illness.

  • helio10664
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2007
      I HAVE A 23 FOOT BOLGER SHARPIE,IT WAS BUILT,IN 89.
      IT WAS USED BY, HIM TWO TIME THEM SHE CAME TWO ME IN 02.
      SHE WAS TOTALY,REDONE IN 03 BUT DUE TO ILLNESS IT NEVER WENT IN THE
      WATER . I CANOT KEEP HER ENYMORE, IT BRAKES MY HEART TO SEE HER,
      GOING TO WAISTJUST SITTING THERE.
    • Bruce C. Anderson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 28, 2007
        helio10664 wrote:
        > I HAVE A 23 FOOT BOLGER SHARPIE
        Where is it?

        --
        See Ya

        Have Lots of FUN

        Bruce

        Http://myweb.cableone.net/bcanderson
      • graeme19121984
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 26, 2007
          Hi,

          is it still for sale?

          How does it go in the water - how well does it sail etc?

          How does it go trailering?

          Cheers
          Graeme