Sweat Pea construction articles by Dynamite Payson

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2007
      I have for sale WoodenBoat issues 104 and 105 (February and April 1992) which together
      feature about 21 pages of Dynamite Payson step-by-step detailed instructions with photos
      for building the Bolger Sweet Pea. These would be super for a beginning builder. The
      magazines are in great shape. If you order through the company, for both together they
      want $12 + shipping. I will sell both together for $10 and I will pay shipping in the
      continental US.

      Please reply directly to keep the site trafffic down.

      Thanks!