Best offer: Queen Mab type construction techniques video

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2007
      Howdy flotation fans -

      The Queen Mab instructions recommend a book called "Ultralight Boatbuilding with Thomas
      J. Hill." It is a great how-to regarding building small boats like this. I have the VHS of this
      book for sale. I watched it once and it sat on the shelf since.

      If you are interested in making an offer, please contact me directly and I'll show you where to
      look for more information.

      Thanks!

      Mike
    • Mike