Back Issues of Boat Design Quarterly with Bolger designs featured

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2007
      I have several back issues of Boad Design Quarterly each having a Bolger design discussed.
      You can buy them off the BDQ website for $7.00 each plus postage.

      I am asking $4.00 each, and *I* will pay postage in the continental US. $3.00 each if you
      buy 2 or more at the same time, what the heck.

      They are used, well read, but in pretty good shape.

      Issue Bolger desing(s) discussed

      15 Sea Bird and Sea Bird '86
      16 Light Dory
      17 Lobster Skiff
      18 Diablo Grande
      19 Out O'Gloucester 30
      20 Stone Horse and Stone Camel
      21 Whaler
      22 Fiji
      24 Le Cabotin
      25 Yonder
      26 Blackbird, Chebacco
      27 Nymph and Rubens Nymph, Camper
      28 50/50 Motorsailer
      30 Triple-Keel Sloop

      Please email directly instead of replying to the list. Make me an offer on them all if you
      want.
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2007
        I immediately received two offers for the entire lot, so I'd say they are sold at this point.

        Thanks to those who expressed interest.

        Mike