Micro for sale

  • epoxy15
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 21, 2007
      I have a 90% finished micro on trailer for sale. Contact me via email
      for pictures. Nicely built. Includes Micro II upgrade plans. Asking
      $750. Job demands force sale; no time to finish. Located Central New
      York.

      Charles
    • Dana Raciborski
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 22, 2007
        Hi,
        Please send pictures... What is left to do?
        Mark, in Newport News, Va.
        --- epoxy15 <cmccabe@...> wrote:

        > I have a 90% finished micro on trailer for sale.
        > Contact me via email
        > for pictures. Nicely built. Includes Micro II
        > upgrade plans. Asking
        > $750. Job demands force sale; no time to finish.
        > Located Central New
        > York.
        >
        > Charles

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Gypsysailor
        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 26, 2007
          Hello Charles:
          I might be interested. Send me your photos and perhaps
          a short description of what needs to be done. I'll be
          in your area in the middle of May.
          Robert

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • epoxy15
          Message 4 of 22 , Jun 10, 2008
            I have an unfinished micro on holsclaw trailer for sale. Cockpit decks
            cut and need to be fstenened. Hatch and dropboards need to be built.
            Rudder built. Bottom rudder bearing stainless steel but upper bearing
            needs to be fashioned. Masts roughed out but no booms or sails. Micro
            two plans included. Boat NYS inspected but needs to be registered.
            Trailer needs to be re-registered. Garaged. Located Parish, NY; east
            end of Lake Ontario. Asking $750. See photos in Bolger4Sale photo
            section under Chuck's unfinished Micro.
          • capn_rob62
            Message 5 of 22 , Jun 10, 2008
              --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "epoxy15" <cmccabe@...> wrote:

              > I have a 90% finished micro on trailer for sale. Contact me via email
              > for pictures. Nicely built. Includes Micro II upgrade plans. Asking
              > $750. Job demands force sale; no time to finish. Located Central New
              > York.
              >
              > Charles

              Charles: please send pix (capn_rob@...). You're about 6 hours
              on the turnpike; I have a trailer that might work, or a flatbed uhaul
              might move boat/trailer. Would love to see what needs to be done.

              Rob
            • stephenie hollyman
              Message 6 of 22 , Jun 10, 2008
                Cancel my previous message. Sounds like too much work for me!

                Stephenie

                Message 7 of 22 , Jun 26, 2008
                  Chuck,
                  I tried responding to your post however I am not sure if you got it or not. I am interested to see if your Micro is still for sale. I am very interested as I have always wanted to build one myself however I just need to look into how difficult it would be to bring the boat across the border to Canada as this is where I live. I see you are a few hours away from the Canadian border. Do you ever travel there...just a thought as it would make things easier if the person who owns the boat would bring it across.

                  Thanks...Steve

                  Message 8 of 22 , Jul 1, 2008
                    There's also my Micro for sale, just across the border in Northern
                    New York and advertised on Craig's List in Montreal, Plattsburgh, and
                    Albany. Much more expensive though, largely new at $7000. But nice!

                    Message 9 of 22 , Jun 3, 2011
                      My Micro listed at $750 and on craig's list Syracuse NY is no longer for sale. Can't seem to get it off craig's list.

                      Chuck
                    • futabachan
                      Message 10 of 22 , Apr 4, 2012
                        Is your Micro still for sale? I'm in Toronto, and it's a fairly simple shot to get to Syracuse or points north, though it's likely to be a week or two before I have a working car with a trailer hitch.
                      • cmccabe@hughes.net
                        Message 11 of 22 , Apr 5, 2012
                          Thanks for your interest. I supposedly have a sale that will happen April
                          14th.
                          I'll keep your name on the list until the deal is done.

                          Charles

                          Message 12 of 22 , Apr 15, 2012
                            The Micro has been sold. Thank you for your interest