Bolger books for sale

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2007
      I am selling copies of

      Different Boats

      Folding Schooner

      Thirty Odd Boats

      Small Boats

      currently on Amazon under raleigh_boat_man. If you are interested, check them out - they
      are in great condition. If you are a member of this list and want to make an offer on one of
      the higher priced books, contact me off-list and I'll listen.

      Thanks.

      Mike
    • mind.sailor
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2016
        Boats with an Open Mind, paperback, in excellent condition.  $15.00 buyer pays postage.

        Small Boats, hardback, in very good condition.  $20.00 buyer pays postage.