Micro for sale?

  • DrBulldogge
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2007
      I am in the San Francisco Bay area and would like to buy a Micro and
      trailer if possible. Anyone in the neighborhood have one for sale?
      I posted this before, but thought I'd check back again. Thanks.
    • masonsmith@frontiernet.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2007
        Quoting DrBulldogge <luckyrich@...>:

        > I am in the San Francisco Bay area and would like to buy a Micro and
        > trailer if possible. Anyone in the neighborhood have one for sale?
        > I posted this before, but thought I'd check back again. Thanks.

        I happen to know of a Bolger Birdwatcher, currently in Samoa, which is
        for sale. The seller assumes that it will be shipped to the mainland
        (at a cost of about $3000), maing the boat rather expensive, but . . .
        Mason Smith
      • Mark Whipple
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2007
          At 03:23 PM 4/7/2007, you wrote:
          >I happen to know of a Bolger Birdwatcher, currently in Samoa, which is
          >for sale. The seller assumes that it will be shipped to the mainland
          >(at a cost of about $3000), maing the boat rather expensive, but . . .
          >Mason Smith

          Mason,

          Do you have any contact info for this owner, or an asking price?

          Thanks
          Mark W.