Re: AS29 for sale

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 9 , May 2, 2001
      --- In Bolger4Sale@y..., "Susan" <susan34667@h...> wrote:
      > We have a beautiful AS29 for sale. Illness forces this sale. She
      > needs a great home. $10,000 obo. See this web site for details.
      > Everything is included.
      > http://www.geocities.com/coastercoaster/index.html

      I have put several pictures of the construction of our AS29 on my web
      site. Nothing too great but maybe you can see a little of what the
      interior looks like from them. Any questions please e-mail me.

      Susan & Barry
    • cmcmilla@rochester.rr.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 17, 2001
        --- In Bolger4Sale@y..., "Susan" <susan34667@h...> wrote:
        > --- In Bolger4Sale@y..., "Susan" <susan34667@h...> wrote:
        > > We have a beautiful AS29 for sale. Illness forces this sale.
        She
        > > needs a great home. $10,000 obo. See this web site for
        details.
        > > Everything is included.
        > > http://www.geocities.com/coastercoaster/index.html

        Dear Susan,

        Is your AS29 still for sale?

        Cally
      • marclindgren
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 26 11:28 AM
          Thanks for all the interest in my 29. It's getting close to moving time for me so thought I'd
          run this again. For sale one nice AS 29 with trailer. I'd probably deliver this for no too much
          just to move it. I'd like $20,000 for it but will entertain offers. I really like the Audi TT and
          could do a partial trade. Marc
          218 435 2020
        • dan brown
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 26 2:06 PM
            are there pictures? where is it?
            --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "marclindgren" <lindgrenphotog@...>
            wrote:

            > Thanks for all the interest in my 29. It's getting close to moving
            time for me so thought I'd
            > run this again. For sale one nice AS 29 with trailer. I'd probably
            deliver this for no too much
            > just to move it. I'd like $20,000 for it but will entertain offers.
            I really like the Audi TT and
            > could do a partial trade. Marc
            > 218 435 2020

          • Marc Lindgren
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 26 2:51 PM
              On Mar 26, 2008, at 4:06 PM, dan brown wrote:

              > are there pictures? where is it?
              > --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "marclindgren"
              > <lindgrenphotog@...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Thanks for all the interest in my 29. It's getting close to moving
              > time for me so thought I'd
              > > run this again. For sale one nice AS 29 with trailer. I'd probably
              > deliver this for no too much
              > > just to move it. I'd like $20,000 for it but will entertain offers.
              > I really like the Audi TT and
              > > could do a partial trade. Marc
              > > 218 435 2020

            • Bruce Hallman
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 26 2:53 PM
                Is it in Duluth?
              • Marc Lindgren
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 26 3:57 PM
                  We are 150 miles east of Duluth.
                  On Mar 26, 2008, at 4:53 PM, Bruce Hallman wrote:

                  > Is it in Duluth?

                • dompandora
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 29, 2008
                    AS29, Pandora, former Alisa, my dreamboat is for sale. $10,000 OBO.

                    After being ambushed by leukemia last year and still amazed to be alive, my reduced
                    strength and stamina makes safely handling Pandora questionable. I'm now a Dovekie sailor.

                    Most of Pandora's modifications and equipage are visible at: <http://pandoradom.org> .
                    They include cockpit shelters, 80 watt solar panel, raised boom with doghouse mounted
                    sheet track, solid fuel heater and opening ports.

                    Located in Virginia. For more info and specifics: <hagan@...>

                    Jim Hagan