Alert for sale

  • Jim Melcher
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 20, 2006
      Bolger's 33.5' Manatee design built and modified by Jim Melcher now in Brunswick, Maine,
      is ready for a new skipper. Please get in touch by e-mail for details.
    • Joseph Theriault
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 20, 2006
        Where in Brunswick is the boat located?

      • syjester@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 20, 2006
          In a message dated 10/20/2006 7:39:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          onalert@... writes:

          Bolger's 33.5' Manatee design built and modified by Jim Melcher now in
          Brunswick, Maine,
          is ready for a new skipper. Please get in touch by e-mail for details.

          Any pictures available? According to "Different Boats" his boat is the
          original. What is the asking price (before I allow myself to get interested!)?
          Condition? Thanks--

        • oarmandt
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 21, 2006
            Google found the brokerage listing. There is all the info you could
            want there. See: http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1574293/0

            Check out the tee shirt in the photo gallery. We all need something
            like this when we take our Bolger boats to the ramp.

            Doug