MICRO FOR SALE IN CENTRAL TEXAS

  • aaronthekid
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2006
      98' Bolger Micro
      The Goomah
      Canyon Lake, TX
      $1,000

      Built in Florida, sold to Houston in '00, freshwater while in Houston
      and since I've had her, aprox. 2 years.
      Sails are in great shape.
      New main mast last year.
      Trailer is roadworthy but needs work.
      Brand new tires, with spare.
      Military grade tarp.

      The Goomah is an awesome boat. If I am able to sell it, I know I'll
      always regret it. We have moved away from the lake and I don't have
      the time to spend with her like she deserves. I've had this boat in
      every type of wind that you can find on Canyon Lake, and never felt
      uneasy about heeling her way over.
      I'm asking what I paid for her plus the cost of the tarp that I bought
      about 8 months ago.

      ****CUT & PASTE THESE TO YOUR BROWSER FOR PICS*****
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/aaronthekid/The%20%20HMRS%20%20Goomah/1.jpg

      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/aaronthekid/100_0301.jpg

      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/aaronthekid/CindyMarie.jpg

      Questions
      A2
      Aaron
      aaronthekid@...
    • aaronthekid
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2007
        This boat is still for sale

        --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "aaronthekid" <aaronthekid@...> wrote:

        > 98' Bolger Micro
        > The Goomah
        > Canyon Lake, TX
        > $1,000
        >
        > Built in Florida, sold to Houston in '00, freshwater while in Houston
        > and since I've had her, aprox. 2 years.
        > Sails are in great shape.
        > New main mast last year.
        > Trailer is roadworthy but needs work.
        > Brand new tires, with spare.
        > Military grade tarp.
        >
        > The Goomah is an awesome boat. If I am able to sell it, I know I'll
        > always regret it. We have moved away from the lake and I don't have
        > the time to spend with her like she deserves. I've had this boat in
        > every type of wind that you can find on Canyon Lake, and never felt
        > uneasy about heeling her way over.
        > I'm asking what I paid for her plus the cost of the tarp that I bought
        > about 8 months ago.
        >

        > ****CUT & PASTE THESE TO YOUR BROWSER FOR PICS*****

        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/aaronthekid/The%20%20HMRS%20%20Goomah/1.jpg

        > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/aaronthekid/100_0301.jpg
        >
        > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/aaronthekid/CindyMarie.jpg
        >

        > Questions
        > A2
        > Aaron
        > aaronthekid@...

      • aaronthekid
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 24, 2007
          BOB,

          I tried to write you back buy yahoo, is down or something is amiss.

          Here is a reply to your email inquiring about the Micro...

          Bob,

          Yes, the main mast is in a tabernacle. I am able to set it and fully
          rig both mast in about 15 minutes, solo. From what I understand this
          is a slight change from the original plans.
          Myself and the boat are in Martindale Texas, which is about 8 miles
          East of San Marcos on Highway 80.

          I am self employed ( Landscaper ) and could meet you just about anytime.

          I have more pictures of her in my photobucket, but it seems they are
          shut down for maintenance. I will try and send them to you tomarrow
          or Thurs. Meanwhile if you have any other questions please feel free
          to ask.

          A2