WoodenBoat magazines

  • Donald Pitchford
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2006
      Slightly off subject post: I am cleaning out and will give away a
      nearly complete collection of WoodenBoat Magazines from #114 (October
      1993) to present and some BoatBuilder Magazines from 1998. You pay the
      shipping from Illinois (about 50 pounds of magazines). Is it OK to post
      here? There are a lot of articles about and by Phil Bolger in them! If
      not here, does anyone know where would be a good place to advertise
      them.

      w9ebk@...
    • Sam Glasscock
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2006
        Donald, I'll take them. If you can find out the
        shipping cost by the slowest, cheapest method, I'll
        send you a check post haste. Thanks, Sam

        --- Donald Pitchford <w9ebk@...> wrote:

        > Slightly off subject post: I am cleaning out and
        > will give away a
        > nearly complete collection of WoodenBoat Magazines
        > from #114 (October
        > 1993) to present and some BoatBuilder Magazines from
        > 1998. You pay the
        > shipping from Illinois (about 50 pounds of
        > magazines). Is it OK to post
        > here? There are a lot of articles about and by Phil
        > Bolger in them! If
        > not here, does anyone know where would be a good
        > place to advertise
        > them.
        >
        > w9ebk@...

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Gabriel K. McAtee
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10, 2006
          Donald, I live in chicago and will pay to ship them or will come get them... Please! Call me at 773-506-2008 or email me.
          Regards,
          Gabriel McAtee

          w9ebk@warpnet.: <mailto:w9ebk%40warpnet.net> net