Re: [Bolger4Sale] Re: micro for sale

  • Stephen Paskey
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2006
      Sorry, but all the plans have been sold.

      I would like to take the surf plans off your hands.
      Which e-mail for paypal?

      Niels

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

    • Gabriel K. McAtee
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 2006

        Sorry, but all the plans have been sold.

        I would like to take the surf plans off your hands.
        Which e-mail for paypal?

        Niels

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com: <http://mail.yahoo.com>
      • q243w5
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 5, 2008
          hi, I've posted pictures of our micro that is for sale in the photo
          folder under the album title "humeandbell micro for sale" robin
        • bob_barber_uog
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 6, 2008
            --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "q243w5" <q243w5@...> wrote:

            > hi, I've posted pictures of our micro that is for sale in the photo
            > folder under the album title "humeandbell micro for sale" robin

            HI,
            I din't see in the postings a price. How much are you asking for the
            boat and trailer, does the outboard come with it or is it an
            additional amount? Looks real nice in the pictures.
            Bob Barber