Re: micro for sale

  • Niels Wade
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 30 9:47 PM
      I would like to take the surf plans off your hands.
      Which e-mail for paypal?

      Niels

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Stephen Paskey
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 2006
        Sorry, but all the plans have been sold.

        I would like to take the surf plans off your hands.
        Which e-mail for paypal?

        Niels

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

      • Gabriel K. McAtee
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 1, 2006

          Sorry, but all the plans have been sold.

          I would like to take the surf plans off your hands.
          Which e-mail for paypal?

          Niels

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com: <http://mail.yahoo.com>
        • q243w5
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 5, 2008
            hi, I've posted pictures of our micro that is for sale in the photo
            folder under the album title "humeandbell micro for sale" robin
          • bob_barber_uog
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 6, 2008
              --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "q243w5" <q243w5@...> wrote:

              > hi, I've posted pictures of our micro that is for sale in the photo
              > folder under the album title "humeandbell micro for sale" robin

              HI,
              I din't see in the postings a price. How much are you asking for the
              boat and trailer, does the outboard come with it or is it an
              additional amount? Looks real nice in the pictures.
              Bob Barber