Re: [Bolger4Sale] Re: Bolger Plan Blowout! (10 plans!)

  • Stephen Paskey
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 28, 2006
      Great.  Thanks!  Will send the plans as soon as I get it.

      From: "Nels" <arvent@...>
      To: Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Bolger4Sale] Re: Bolger Plan Blowout! (10 plans!)
      Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 19:50:27 -0000

      --- In Bolger4Sale@ yahoogroups. com, Stephen Paskey <s_paskey@.. .> wrote:

      > Hi Nels: Rubens Nymph sold a short time ago, but Camper's yours if
      you want it.

      > Stephen Paskey
      > 2302 Seminole Street
      > Adelphi, MD 20783

      The money is on the way!

      Cheers, Nels

    • Stephen Paskey
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 3 6:49 AM
        Hi Tom:  Got your MO, plans will go out today.

        Stephen

        From: Stephen Paskey <s_paskey@...>
        Date: Monday, June 26, 2006 6:52 pm
        To: Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com

        > Hi Tom: Black Skimmer is yours.
        >
        > Stephen Paskey
        > 2302 Seminole Street
        > Adelphi, MD 20783

      • Stephen Paskey
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 3 6:52 AM
          Hi Shawn: I got your check (thanks!), and the plans will go out today.

          Stephen
          Message 4 of 24 , Jul 6 1:21 PM
            The plans got here today, thank you very much.

            Stephen Paskey <s_paskey@...> wrote: Great! The Houseboat is yours.

            Stephen Paskey
            2302 Seminole Street
            Adelphi, MD 20783

[...]

            ---------------------------------

          • Stephen Paskey
            Message 5 of 24 , Jul 10 8:22 PM
              Hi Nels: I was out of town for much of last week, but found your MO in the mail when I got back. Thanks! Things are crazy busy right now but I hope to get your plans in the mail tomorrow or Wednesday. Sorry for the delay.

              Stephen

              > Hi Nels: Rubens Nymph sold a short time ago, but Camper's yours if
              you want it.

              > Stephen Paskey
              > 2302 Seminole Street
              > Adelphi, MD 20783