Re: [Bolger4Sale] Bolger Plan Blowout! (10 plans!)

  • Sam Glasscock
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 26, 2006
      Wow! I'm good for the sweet pea plans--I'll get a
      check off today. Sam

      --- Stephen Paskey <s_paskey@...> wrote:

      > Great! The Houseboat is yours.
      >
      > Stephen Paskey
      > 2302 Seminole Street
      > Adelphi, MD 20783

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Stephen Paskey
      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 26, 2006
        You got it, Sam.  Sweet Pea is yours.

        href="mailto:s_paskey%40yahoo.com" target=_blank rel=nofollow>s_paskey@yahoo. com> wrote:
        > Okay, so I've got to admit that I've been compulsive
        > about buying boat
        > plans, and I'm not going to build these puppies. Out
        > they go. (I'm
        > saving Birdwatcher. ) All are unused. Jochems and
        > Camper purchased
        > directly from PCB. Starred items purchased from
        > Dynamite Payson.
        > Others bought second hand. Plans shipped upon
        > receipt of your check or
        > paypal payment.
        >
        > Stephen Paskey
        >
        > Wm. Jochems Schooner $100
        > Camper $50
        >
        > *Rubens Nymph $15
        > *Canoe $15
        > *Surf $15
        > *Black Skimmer $20
        > *Sweet Pea $20
        >
        > Idaho $20
        > Rondo II $20
        > Houseboat $20
        >
        > (Good lord, how'd I accumulate all this stuff?)
        >

        > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
        PC-to-Phone calls for
        > ridiculously low rates.

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

      • sportofmtl@cfl.rr.com
        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 26, 2006
          Steve-  I'll take Rhondo II...money order is in the mail! Thanks,  Tom Cason, Maitland FL

          > Wow! I'm good for the sweet pea plans--I'll get a
          > check off today. Sam
          >
          > --- Stephen Paskey <s_paskey@yahoo. com> wrote:
          >
          > > Great! The Houseboat is yours.
          > >
          > > Stephen Paskey
          > > 2302 Seminole Street
          > > Adelphi, MD 20783

        • Stephen Paskey
          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 26, 2006
            Hi Tom! Sorry, Rondo II went earlier this morning.  I need to update the message.

            Steve-  I'll take Rhondo II...money order is in the mail! Thanks,  Tom Cason, Maitland FL

            > Wow! I'm good for the sweet pea plans--I'll get a
            > check off today. Sam
            >
            > --- Stephen Paskey <s_paskey@yahoo. com> wrote:
            >
            > > Great! The Houseboat is yours.
            > >
            > > Stephen Paskey
            > > 2302 Seminole Street
            > > Adelphi, MD 20783

          • S R
            Message 5 of 24 , Jun 26, 2006
              Thank you, check is in the mail.

              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 26, 2006
                Plans are moving fast! Rondo II, Idaho, the Houseboat, and Sweet Pea
                are gone. As of 11:30 am Monday, the six listed below are still
                available. -- Stephen

                Wm. Jochems Schooner $100
                Camper $50
                Black Skimmer $20
                Rubens Nymph $15
                Canoe $15
                Surf $15
              • Nels
                Message 7 of 24 , Jun 26, 2006
                  --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Paskey <s_paskey@...> wrote:

                  > You got it, Sam. Sweet Pea is yours.
                  >

                  >Hi Stephen,

                  ut me down for:

                  Camper $50
                  *Rubens Nymph $15

                  Let me know if they are still available and a Money Order will be on
                  the way before the day is over:-)

                  Two of my favorite designs.

                  BTW I just notice - that is me at the homepage closing the deal with
                  Peter on Lestat:-)

                  Thanks,

                  Nels
                • Stephen Paskey
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jun 26, 2006
                    Hi Nels:  Rubens Nymph sold a short time ago, but Camper's yours if you want it.

                    Stephen Paskey
                    2302 Seminole Street
                    Adelphi, MD 20783

                    Message 9 of 24 , Jun 26, 2006
                      Amazing -- half a day, and most of the plans are gone. At this point,
                      the only two I have left are the Wm. Jochems Schooner ($100) and Black
                      Skimmer ($20)

                      Stephen Paskey
                    • Nels
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jun 26, 2006
                        --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Paskey <s_paskey@...> wrote:

                        > Hi Nels: Rubens Nymph sold a short time ago, but Camper's yours if
                        you want it.

                        > Stephen Paskey
                        > 2302 Seminole Street
                        > Adelphi, MD 20783

                        The money is on the way!

                        Cheers, Nels
                      • Nels
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jun 26, 2006
                          --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "s_paskey" <s_paskey@...> wrote:

                          > Amazing -- half a day, and most of the plans are gone. At this
                          point,
                          > the only two I have left are the Wm. Jochems Schooner ($100) and
                          Black
                          > Skimmer ($20)
                          >
                          > Stephen Paskey

                          Bet they will be gone soon too as that is a great opportunity for to
                          have two of Bolger's best designs.

                          Nels
                        • sportofmtl@cfl.rr.com
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jun 26, 2006
                            Steve,  I'll take Black Skimmer, if they are still available.  Thanks,  Tom Cason- Maitland FL

                            > Plans are moving fast! Rondo II, Idaho, the Houseboat, and Sweet
                            > Pea
                            > are gone. As of 11:30 am Monday, the six listed below are still
                            > available. -- Stephen
                            >
                            > Wm. Jochems Schooner $100
                            > Camper $50
                            > Black Skimmer $20
                            > Rubens Nymph $15
                            > Canoe $15
                            > Surf $15

                            > ~-->
                            > Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See the new email
                            > design.http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/_0TolB/TM

                            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                          • Stephen Paskey
                            Message 13 of 24 , Jun 26, 2006
                              Hi Tom:  Black Skimmer is yours.

                              Stephen Paskey
                              2302 Seminole Street
                              Adelphi, MD 20783

                              Message 14 of 24 , Jun 26, 2006
                                I have now sold NINE of the plan sets, and I've decided to keep the
                                Jochems Schooner (for now). Thanks for your interest! -- Stephen Paskey
                              • sportofmtl@cfl.rr.com
                                Message 15 of 24 , Jun 27, 2006
                                  Steven-  Thanks very much...MO is in the mail.  Tom

                                  > they are still available. Thanks, Tom Cason- Maitland FL

                                • ~Edwin ~
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Jun 28, 2006

                                    Money Order has been mialed. (For $50 USD)

                                    Thanks Nels

                                    From: "Nels" <arvent@...>
                                    To: Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com
                                    Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 19:50:27 -0000

                                    --- In Bolger4Sale@ yahoogroups. com, Stephen Paskey <s_paskey@.. .> wrote:

                                    > Hi Nels: Rubens Nymph sold a short time ago, but Camper's yours if
                                    you want it.

                                    > Stephen Paskey
                                    > 2302 Seminole Street
                                    > Adelphi, MD 20783

                                    The money is on the way!

                                    Cheers, Nels

                                  • Stephen Paskey
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Jun 28, 2006
                                      Great.  Thanks!  Will send the plans as soon as I get it.

                                      From: "Nels" <arvent@...>
                                      To: Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com
                                      Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 19:50:27 -0000

                                      --- In Bolger4Sale@ yahoogroups. com, Stephen Paskey <s_paskey@.. .> wrote:

                                      > Hi Nels: Rubens Nymph sold a short time ago, but Camper's yours if
                                      you want it.

                                      > Stephen Paskey
                                      > 2302 Seminole Street
                                      > Adelphi, MD 20783

                                      The money is on the way!

                                      Cheers, Nels

                                    • Stephen Paskey
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Jul 3, 2006
                                        Hi Tom:  Got your MO, plans will go out today.

                                        Stephen

                                        Message 19 of 24 , Jul 3, 2006
                                          Hi Shawn: I got your check (thanks!), and the plans will go out today.

                                          Stephen

                                          Message 20 of 24 , Jul 6, 2006
                                            The plans got here today, thank you very much.

[...]

                                            ---------------------------------

                                          • Stephen Paskey
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Jul 10, 2006
                                              Hi Nels: I was out of town for much of last week, but found your MO in the mail when I got back. Thanks! Things are crazy busy right now but I hope to get your plans in the mail tomorrow or Wednesday. Sorry for the delay.

                                              Stephen

                                              > Hi Nels: Rubens Nymph sold a short time ago, but Camper's yours if
                                              you want it.

                                              > Stephen Paskey
                                              > 2302 Seminole Street
                                              > Adelphi, MD 20783