AS-29 Plans for sale

  • Jeremy Marshall
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2006
      Unused set of plans originally bought from Common Sense Designs. No
      boat has been built from this set. $50. Jeremy Marshall 253-539-
      2433or darkcitybooks@...
    • muddy_board
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 5:16 AM
        Hi Jeremy,
        I know it's an old post I'm replying to, but do you still have the AS-
        29 plans for sale?
        MB

        --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremy Marshall"