Re: [Bolger4Sale] Sailing Dinghy for Sale

  • Skiff Salor
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2006
      John:

      Your official prize notification is in the mail - you
      could have won a million dollars! You know your boat
      designers for sure. I checked his book out from the
      library and built the easiest boat in the book. The
      rest didn't look too easy because they really were
      classic boats, peapods and the like. My first boat.
      I couldn't find the oak for the frames and chines so I
      used Ohio ash. Then, you have to bevel the keel to
      mate with the plywood. The problem is, ash doesn't
      bevel too well. I guess that is why ash make great
      ballbats.

      Mike

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/_0TolB/TM

      http://mail.yahoo.com